For Kurds, a unified writing system can be a major step in resolving historic national issues. On a practical level, such a system will produce the following benefits:
- Any publications can be used in all parts of Kurdistan.
- A Kurdish education system can rely upon nationwide standard which transcends borders.
- An electronic national archive can be created on www.
- Electronic communications can be used to a far greater extent and affect.
- A common Kurdish language can grow up more easily in Kurdish publication and media.
- Any one with access to internet can send Kurdish text and document without any extra effort.
- The self-teaching process to learn Kurdish will be greatly enhanced.
- The natural bond between all sectors of Kurdistan will become more obvious.
- The unified Kurdish writing system is based on the international basic standard for all computer system.
Nevertheless, Kurdish with a Pluricentric character is facing the same issues as Spanish and Portuguese languages therefor Kurdish can choose the same approach with unified Orthographic system to meet its enormous shortcomings.